Individual Study Option
Students view video content and complete a participant manual which takes them through a path of study questions, activities, personal reflection, action planning and more.
The benefit of this study option is that students can study at their own pace, at a time and place convenient to them. You will be given 1 year to complete the modules.
The required amount of time for a session (of which there are 8 in each module) is:
- Complete the pre-reading which typically consists of a mandatory text or book and/or readings from the Old and New Testaments (30 minutes)
- Watch the video content (30 minutes)
- Complete the sessions activities as directed in the participant manual (90 minutes)
- Complete a brief online assessment (20 minutes)
- Review your insights, planned action items and development path with a leader or mentor (30 minutes). Note: this is a recommended step only.